top of page
3_edited_edited.jpg

99% PURE ALOE VERA GEL

Cold pressed. Polysaccharide Rich.

With pure gel extracts of Aloe Barbadensis Miller, 

our products are guaranteed to leave you feeling drenched in the beauty of nature.

Moisturizes. Rejuvenates. Restore.
kisspng-service-delivery-logistics-quali

  FREE Shipping on Orders above €100 - For more details click here

5a22c7d50f67d3.9576974015122288210631.pn

OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US

Golden Star
Golden Star
5 stars.png
Harry, UK
27. April 2019 - Amazon.co.uk

" I bought this gel because I found that it was made in Canary Islands. I have been to Canary Islands long time back and during my visit I had also got the chance to visit beautiful Aloe farms there, the quality of the aloe plants was superb, may be because of the climate and soil conditions of that place. At that time, I wasn't really interested in these natural products so I didn't buy anything for me except yes few for gifting purpose. But recently because of some side effects and health problems I have decided to ditch all the chemical-based body products and switch to nature.
 I am totally impressed. I don't know how to express it but it actually feels like freshly cut and freshly made gel. It has no extra fragrance, no added color, the smell is of pure aloe vera which also goes away in a couple of minutes, the consistency is like a little thick liquid but it gets absorbed into the skin very quickly. It is very soothing to the skin, very cool and refreshing, perfect natural moisturizer. I even shaved with the gel yesterday. Suitable for many more uses as mentioned in its package…. All in one natural skin care therapy, I guess. Go for it! "

INGREDIENTS OF OUR ALOE VERA GEL

more than 99%

Certified Organic Aloe Vera juice

Certified Organic Cold pressed Aloe Barbadensis Miller Juice.

less than 1%

Xanthan Gum

 (It's a Plant based Natural thickener to facilitates the application of Gel)

Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Metabisulfite

 (Food grade preservative)

Ascorbic Acid

(Vitamin C- Antioxidant)

Tocopheryl acetate

(Vitamin E for Skin Conditioning)

Our gel contains more than 99% pure Organic Aloe Vera juice extracted directly from Aloe leaves, rest 1% (even less) includes food grade preservatives, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and plant based thickening agent for easy application. The juice is extracted by cold pressed method directly from the leaves in order to retain its entire nutrient. The irritating Aloin present in the leaves is separated so that it is completely Aloin free.

Cruelty free

cruelty free.png

Paraben free

paraben free.png

Color free

color free.png

Fragrance free

fragrance free.png

Aloin free | Chemical free | Alcohol free | No Added Water

CRAE_consejo_regulador_agricultura_ecolo
toppng.com-all-budjuice-products-are-all
bottom of page